For over thirty years, my immediate and extended family would set aside the first Saturday of December
to reconnect over bowls of and masa, stacks of ojas, and quarts and quarts of red chile sauce. We’d catch up on family gossip, reconnect, and appreciate life.
This event is called a “tomalada,” but we know it simply as “Tamale Day.”
Now, the “how to” of what we do and the recipes have been captured in this ebook, ready for you to make your own Tamale Day party.
This is not just a recipe book. “How to Throw Your Own Tamale Day Party” is a quick primer on how to throw your own Tamale Day party.
With illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and recipes, you’ll have everything you need to throw a fantastic get together with your friends and family.
• 32-page party planning ebook
• 8 new recipes including how to make the meat, red sauce, and side dishes
• Colored photos and infographics to walk you through step-by-step
• How to plan your event, including tips and tricks
• Host’s grocery list
• How to host the Tamale Day
• How to make and steam the Tamales
• Storage and packing for sharing
• And ideas on how to make it a tradition
Take a peek…
Can I pay by PayPal?
Yes. It’s easy! Using PayPal is an easy way to securely and privately make your purchase.
Can I pay by credit card?
What is the ordering process?
1. Click the Buy Now Button listed on this page.
(If you have a promotional code, click the Promo Code button and enter it.)
2. Click the Proceed to PayPal button.
3. Enter your PayPal information or Credit/Debit Card details. This information is not accessible to me and is completely secure.
4. You’ll receive confirmation the payment has been processed and you’ll get an email with a link to access your downloaded ebook.
5. Download, open, and get started with organizing your first Tamale Day party!